Taking a look through land registry listings doesn’t just reveal the prices Cambridge properties have just been sold for. It also reveals how much they were sold for when they were previously on the market. With the average Cambridge property now costing £511,852, we can take a look back into recent history and see that it hasn’t always been this way and that the properties sold for six figures today were sold for significantly less in the not too distant past. The most recent property sale on Rightmove, a semi-detached property in March Lane, sold for the fifth time in 21 years in February for £475,000. It had previously sold in 2013 for £350,000, in 2003 for £177,500, in 1999 for £99,500 – and in 1997 for £89,500. Download the Cambridge News app We’ve launched our very own app for Android and Apple devices which can be tailored to deliver the news and sport that you’re interested in. To download the IOS app click here. To download the Android app click here. Find out more about the app here. In just over twenty years, from September 1997 to February 2018, this property has managed to increase from £89,500 to £475,000…. Read full this story
- Just 20 years old, American racer Santino Ferrucci trying to salvage racing career in IndyCar
- ‘Hellish’ May sees worst petrol price rise in 18 years
- Ball Hog: Donovan Mitchell becomes 2nd player with 35 shots and 0 assists over the last 20 years
- Historic 1964 Ford Thunderbolt Comes out of Hiding After 20 Years
- It was 20 years ago today that Jason Williams debuted as a rookie for the Sacramento Kings
- Scotland's Six Nations campaign reduced to damage limitation after failure to end 20-year wait for win in Paris
- Ducati Panigale V4 Launched, Priced From Rs. 20.53 Lakhs
- Rare 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator 428CJ Spent 20 Years in Paint Jail on Way to Gorgeous Restoration
- Volvo to develop and build new cars in just 20 months
- Lotus celebrates 20 years of Elise
- What's the greatest car of the last 20 years?
- Congestion at 20-year low
These Cambridge property prices have more than TRIPLED in just over 20 years have 326 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.