Tourists wait outside the Thăng Long Water Puppet Theatre looking for information on its opening. — Photos vov.vn HÀ NỘI — The suspension of all art performances due to the COVID-19 pandemic has caused vast losses to theatres across the country and has forced cultural authorities to set up measures to help them get out of the situation. Representatives, including leaders of large theatres, revealed their concerns at a meeting held recently with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST). They said that many theatres were suffering losses in revenue after announcing temporary closures and suspensions of performances. MCST Deputy Minister Tạ Quang Đông was informed at the meeting about the operations in the first quarter of the year. According to a report from the Việt Nam Contemporary Art Theatre, most performers, artists and actors have accepted a pay cut in the past month. The theatre’s management board also volunteered not to receive salaries while employees were willing to receive only 30 per cent of their monthly salary. Meanwhile, the Hà Nội Central Circus said the first quarter of last year, the revenue from ticket sales reached over VNĐ2.4 billion but this year, many programmes including those which were carefully prepared to serve the… Read full this story
- Drop Shipping Made Easy
- Volatility 101: Should Premier Gold Mines (TSE:PG) Shares Have Dropped 43%?
- Builders Suffer Due to Mortgage Crisis
- The Edge of Disaster and Modern Health Care
- How To Choose An Audio-Video Installer To Design And Install Your Home Theater Room Or System
- Customer Reviews Dramatically Increase The Credibility Of Your Affiliate Website
- Doh! IRS Loses Taxes In San Francisco Bay
- Affiliate Marketing Pros and Cons
- Jon Jost, Independent Film-maker - Stagefright
- Presenting - Gene Domagala - A Human Convenience Store of Charity and Community Involvement in Toron
- Why TV Is So Boring
- Breast Cancer - True Secrets of Understanding and Healing
Theatres suffer drop in revenue due to pandemic have 305 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.