Just within five years, from 2015 to 2019, Vietnam’s import/export turnover reached $2.106 trillion, which was higher than the total import/export turnover of the 15 years before. In recent years, Vietnam’s economy has made strong gains in the context of a complicated economic and political situation globally. In recent years, Vietnam’s economy has made strong gains in the context of a complicated economic and political situation globally. Four years later, in 2011, the total import/export turnover increased by two folds to $200 billion. In 2015, the figure hit $300 billion. Linh Ha Vietnam’s exports forecast to plunge in Q1 Vietnam’s exports are forecast to plunge in the first quarter of this year due to impacts of the acute respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Vietnam catfish exports likely to recover this year This year is believed to be a brighter year for the domestic tra fish industry with exports inching up in the first quarter, according to an official from the Vietnam Pangasius Association.
- Agricultural export turnover hits US$ 30 bln. In Jan-Sept period
- Deal with South Korea could create 70,000 American jobs, $10 billion in exports, Obama promises
- Vietnam racks up US$5.9 billion trade surplus over nine-month period
- Arizona exports topped $21 billion in 2014
- Rice exports bring home 2.24 billion USD in nine months
- Forestry export value up 18.1 percent in first 9 months
- U.S. tariffs to hit 500 million euros of Italian food exports: farmers group
- Texas oilman T. Boone Pickens: Clear path for wind power
- Path, the Doomed Social Network With One Great Idea, Is Finally Shutting Down
- Fed injects $55 billion into U.S. banking system
- Governors to President-elect Barack Obama: Please, give us billions!
- Arizona bucks U.S. trend, boosts 2015 exports
The path to $500 billion import/export turnover have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 2, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.