Dion Hinchliffe updates his watch list annually. You’ll find the latest edition here: The enterprise technologies to watch in 2017 . This year’s round-up of enterprise technologies to watch in 2016 is more crowded than ever. This is partly due to the fact that there’s just more new tech this year, and partly because the consumer-focused side of the technology industry is creating ever more disruptive advances that enterprises are simply required to face more quickly to maintain their relevancy in the market. There are several new additions to the list this year that — despite rampant overuse of the term these days — hold the potential to be genuinely disruptive in the short term. These include blockchain , digital/customer experience management , and real-time stream processing , or fast data . More tactical, though still important to carefully consider throughout the phases of tech planning, pilots, growth, and maturity are technologies that are likely to add something significant to the way enterprises operate and which therefore have non-trivial impact to competitive advantage. The tactical technology additions that made the cut this year including contextual computing, workplace application integration, so-called low code platforms , smart agents/chatbots, adaptive cybersecurity, microservices architectures,… Read full this story
- Robots, Platinum, and Tiny Space Telescopes: The Pitch for Mining Asteroids
- How easy is it to become a YouTube star? The career of choice for today’s school children
- 85 best horror movies and series on Netflix to watch right now
- When GoFundMe Gets Ugly
- Coming at WWDC 2015: New Apple Watch SDK, Quality-focused/refreshed iOS 9 & OS X 10.11, Apple Music
- Khashoggi's friends are being watched. The US can do little about it
- 3 Reasons the Future Is Bright for Zscaler Stock
- Blockchain 50: Billion Dollar Babies
- Silicon Valley still doesn't get "old"
- These 3 Underperforming Stocks Share Key Traits With Past Winners
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
The enterprise technologies to watch in 2016 have 302 words, post on www.zdnet.com at May 29, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.