Learn performance driving skills and practice in a controlled environment. Half the day is class instruction and half is on the track for hands-on learning with instructors.
Experience two exciting days at Sandia Speedway’s technical 1.7 mile Asphalt Road Course.
There is no substitution for education and, just as important, hands-on-experience. Learning even a few performance driving skills, and being able to practice in a controlled environment like the Speedway, can be life-changing. Half of the day is with class instruction and half spend on the track for hands on learning with our instructors. Lots of one on one with small class size.
There’s more to it “Safety, Shifting, Car Positioning, Brake Control and Acceleration”. Put them all together and hold on with the Charlie Fegan Performance Driving School at Sandia Speedway!
- Severn Man Hits Student While Driving School Bus: Police
- Sacred Heart Academy Holds Annual Stocking Drive
- School Committee On The Clock With Beebe School Decision
- Former Pickwick returns with ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’ tour
- In praise of … Charlie Chaplin
- Charlie Chaplin's only novel published for the first time
- Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter Kiera turns heads in skintight leather trousers and glittering boots as she enjoys a night on the town
- Charlie Sheen Celebrates 2 Years of Sobriety
- College athletes punished for sexual misconduct 'were permitted to transfer to other schools because the NCAA does NOT ban them and many universities lack background checks'
- Eli Drinkwitz adds Charlie Harbison to first Mizzou staff
- Charlie Hunnam Spent Months Ignoring His Girlfriend in the Name of Art
- Katy’s Maud Marks Library helps build strong community though food drive