Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that’s taken over our lives. The trouble with most notification systems is that they just don’t know when to stop. They have no idea what’s important and what’s just a sad app trying to attract attention. They’re like lovers who behave as if they don’t know you at all. My heart is therefore beating with a heady glee at a concept that’s massaged my eyes. It’s an app called Nickelblock. It plays Nickelback songs the minute you try to contact your ex. Yes, perhaps Nickelback jokes are a touch tired. They must be if the Australian police are joining in with them. And yes, this is actually a comedy video. However, it’s the beautiful intent that is captivating. We’ve all had exes who’ve stayed in our heads far longer than they’ve deserved. It’s usually the ones who have treated us like Donald Trump treats Megyn Kelly. More Technically Incorrect Quiznos mocks techies at Burning Man, may be hit with lawsuit Frightening proof that crocodiles can take off vertically Cops’ Facebook post shows texts from man allegedly trying to sell them drugs It’s usually the ones who trampled on our very… Read full this story
- Best Android Apps for Building Better Habits 2021
- SoHo Karen unmasked: Ex-cheerleader from California, 22, is identified as woman who 'assaulted 14-year-old black boy in NYC hotel lobby after falsely accusing him of stealing her iPhone'
- The best Android apps (December 2020)
- The best iPhone apps (December 2020)
- Ben Affleck falls victim to an impersonator who ‘set up a profile on dating app Raya in a bid to find a love’ following Jennifer Garner divorce
- How to transfer contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- 'I don't need to be with famous people!' Luisa Eusse takes brutal swipe at ex Neil Jones before hitting back at claims she's being 'hunted by immigration' in bizarre live-stream
- Gabby Allen hits out at 'lying' and 'cheating' ex boyfriend Myles Stephenson in epic rant after discusses finding a 'meaningful relationship' on I'm A Celebrity
- EXCLUSIVE: Ex-girlfriend of Juice Wrld reveals he took up to three Percocet pills a day, mixed drugs with cough syrup concoction and tells how their relationship fell apart when he turned violent while going through withdrawal
- EXCLUSIVE: Ashton Kutcher's ex-girlfriend lived an idyllic life revealed in rare high school photos years before her murder - as her grief-stricken parents are spotted ahead of the long-awaited trial of her 'Hollywood Ripper' killer
- Google's COVID-19 contact tracing tech may soon be available on smartwatches
- Ex-rugby league pair Paul Deacon and Martin Gleeson on the attack in union
The app that plays Nickelback when you try to contact your ex have 441 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 13, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.