Apple may have fueled a thousand dollar phone trend that could continue to drive up the price of flagship phones across the board. A virus at one of Apple’s main chip factories raises concerns about production delays, and how Apple could be planning to transform your iPhone into a passport and ID card. Here’s a roundup of the most important iPhone news and rumors of the week. The thousand dollar iPhone X could be the new normalWith a base price of $999, the iPhone X set the record for the most expensive iPhone ever, but that clearly hasn’t stopped consumers from snatching it up. Despite the skeptics who doubted whether it would sell as well, the tenth anniversary iPhone has been Apple’s best seller each week since it went on sale Nov. 3, 2017.At this rate, why wouldn’t Apple apply the same business models to the 2018 iPhone lineup? We’re expecting at least one of the three rumored iPhones to share the same price tag. And it looks like the competition has already taken note. Samsung’s newly released Galaxy Note 9 is also priced at $999, a $50 increase over last year’s Note 8. Even “value” darling OnePlus (as our… Read full this story
- Apple iPhone 8 review: A gate into Apple’s walled garden
- Can My iPhone or iPad Get a Virus?
- Best Black Friday iPhone deals still available: New and refurbished iPhones
- Best Cyber Monday iPhone deals: Lowest prices on Apple smartphones
- Best Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2019: The lowest prices on Apple’s smartphones
- iPhone SE2: News, rumors, specs, and more
- Amazon slashes up to $510 on these refurbished iPhones XR and XS smartphones
- The best Apple iPhone deals for December 2019
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro review: If money is not an issue then this is the complete package
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XR: We put cameras, battery life and speed to the test
- A Complete Beginner’s Guide to iOS 11 for iPhone & iPad
- Amazon's cloud unit readies more powerful data centre chip: Sources
The 2018 iPhones may continue the thousand dollar trend and a virus at Apple's chip factory have 323 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 11, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.