Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Taliban spokesperson Suhail Shaheen has admitted in an interview with British television personality Piers Morgan that both his daughters go to school. A clip of the heated exchange was posted on Twitter on May 11, in which Morgan asked Shaheen, “Just for the record, you have two daughters, do they go to school?” To which Shaheen replied, “Of course, yes. They are observing hijab, and that means we have not denied for our people.” Morgan also pointed out during Shaheen’s answer that both of his daughters go to school in Doha, Qatar. He subsequently ended the interview with Shaheen by saying, “So your daughters get an education because they do what you tell them. I’m glad we clarified that.” “So YOUR daughters get an education because they do what you tell them.” @piersmorgan | @TalkTV | #piersmorganuncensored pic.twitter.com/qPtNTjQBhB — Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) May 10, 2022 Previously in March, the Taliban reversed a decision to allow girls to attend secondary schools a few hours after the schools were re-opened. That reversal has remained in force with the European Union criticising the Taliban for not listening to the Afghan people, according to… Read full this story
- What Happens When Actors Leave High-School-TV Shows?
- After 9/11: Has Germany failed in Afghanistan?
- Germany's long military mission in Afghanistan
- WAGs revolt: AFL star Patrick Dangerfield's wife Mardi and Ben Brown's wife Hester call for 'offensive' nickname to be banned... despite queen bee Bec Judd embracing it
- Lockdown will 'probably' have to get tougher, admit ministers as SAGE goes to war with No10 revealing PM ignored demands for national 'circuit breaker' THREE WEEKS ago
- Gatherings of more than six people will be banned from Monday: £100 fines to enforce new limit on meeting indoors and outdoors across England - but schools, weddings and funerals are exempt
- Marcus Rashford 2 Boris Johnson 0: Man Utd star is set to force PM into ANOTHER U-turn on free meals during school holidays - as hundreds of restaurants, cafes and volunteers line up behind his campaign and offer THOUSANDS of packed lunches
- I don’t care about fines – I’m not sending my boy, 10, back to school, kids have germs & ‘safety bubbles’ can burst
- Street begging booms despite ban on Almajirai by Northern governors
- Homeless Shelter Staff Are Saving New York's School System
- A QUARTER of British population locked down: Almost 18m people are put under coronavirus restrictions as residents are BANNED from leaving Cardiff and Swansea unless they have a 'reasonable excuse' - and London faces a new no-mixing order
- Trump Fans Will Never Wear Masks, Horrified COVID Task Force Admits
Taliban spokesperson admits sending daughters to school despite female education ban in Afghanistan have 431 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.