Kim Min-jae reacts during a World Cup Group H match between Korea and Ghana at Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan, Qatar, on Monday. [NEWS1] Hwang Hee-chan trains on the field at Al Egla Training Site in Doha, Qatar, on Wednesday with the area around his left hamstring taped. He returned to the field to train after skipping out on several days due to hamstring discomfort and missing Korea’s first two matches at the 2022 World Cup. [NEWS1] The Taeguk Warriors are hard-pressed for a win against No. 9 Portugal on Friday. While Portugal heads to the final group stage match having already booked their place in the knockout round, the Korean national team is riddled with injuries. Korea’s defender Kim Min-jae was unable to join training on Wednesday, just two days before Korea’s final group stage match against Portugal. Although he did show up for training on Tuesday and rode the stationary bike and stretched, he did not join field training. “Kim will not join training today with the team but will stay in the hotel to rest and get his injury treated,” said a national team staff member on Wednesday. Kim has been dealing with discomfort in his… Read full this story
- Ex Portugal boss Bento named as new South Korea coach
- Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants – Adam O’Brien making the most of chance at Giants
- WATCH: Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants – Adam O’Brien making the most of chance at Giants
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Danny John-Jules sets early pace as favourite Vick Hope falters
- POLITICO Brussels Influence, presented by the New York Times: Budget deal odds — Angry Mexican investors — A message to you, Rudy
- Wigan v Huddersfield: Hooker O’Brien is making the most of chance at Giants
- SL news: Wigan reveal coaching plans, Catalans hit with Bird blow
- What opposition fans REALLY expect from Liverpool in 2018/19
- Zimbabwe have been waiting for Reds defender Darikwa 'for a long time'
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer tied at top, Susannah Constantine stranded at bottom
- Trafficking, homelessness and gang culture
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Ashley Roberts sets the early pace, Susannah Constantine stranded at bottom
Taeguk Warriors hope to defy all odds against Portugal Friday have 358 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 1, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.