O.K., O.K.You’ve just about had it with your job and you want to start doing something with your life. You’ve spent too much money trying to attain happiness, but the truth is… no matter how much money you have spent, you still haven’t found it.Is the best part of your workday lunch time?Do you feel as though, no matter what you do… you just can’t seem to get ahead in life?It’s time to quit dreaming and start achieving, because the wise man sees opportunity where ever he looks. You must become that wise man (woman).First and foremost, you MUST stop beating yourself up about education. The world is full of educated derelicts. The titans of the industrial revolution had barely an eighth grade education. Look at Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, they were not scholars; all had numerous failures, all had difficulties, but what sets them apart is persistence and vision.Difficulty and struggle are all part of the success process, the better life process, and the better-than-ever you process.Would this make sense to you?A very talented young man in baseball quits the game in what others consider to be his threshold of greatness, because he feels that he might… Read full this story
- Six questions you should ask at the end of a job interview
- Government report calls on ministers to help give casual workers on zero-hours contracts better training opportunities
- Better jobs deal is needed to fix the modern labour market – report
- Large firms will pay more for workers and cash-in-hand could be banned after new report on jobs
- Up to 45 jobs at risk at building contractor Acheson & Glover
- MLA voices his frustration as A5 road upgrade is hit by yet another legal challenge
- Gilchrist can get even better, insists Wolves boss
- Homecare company, Home Instead, wants to recruit 10,000 extra workers across Britain
- Martin O’Neill has huge rebuilding job on his hands after Ireland’s horror show
- Football: Ross Doidge frustrated by Bashley defeat
- Ambulances 'left stuck at casualty and out of action for many hours'
- Morton boss Jim Duffy's frustration over spot-kick calls in Renfrewshire Derby
Stuck In A Dead End Job? Frustrated About What To Do? Do You Want Something Better? have 355 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 2, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.