May 17, 2018 by ieyenews Leave a Comment 0 0 BY AZAD ALI From Caribbean Life West Indies fast bowler Ronsford Beaton was recently suspended by the International Cricket Council (ICC) from bowling in international cricket. The 25-year-old Guyanese was reported for a suspect bowling action following the second One-Day International against New Zealand in Christchurch last December. He has now failed a recent independent assessment, the ICC announced. Beaton, however, may still be able to play in the upcoming Caribbean Premier League (CPL) starting in August, where he was picked for reigning champions Trinbago Knight Riders in the recent draft. However, Cricket West Indies will have to approve his participation. The ICC said Beaton may be able to play in domestic cricket events in the Caribbean under the auspices of Cricket West Indies (CWI). Beaton, made his international debut in the first One-Day International against New Zealand in New Zealand, finishing wicket-less from nine overs, which cost 42 runs.
- Why Cricket Australia didn’t play fair with Smith & Co
- They said women can’t play cricket or excel in it – Sana Mir thought otherwise
- How to Boost Your Cricket Coverage Using the Cric Zumo Plugin
- Kim Kardashian West the Star Is Now Also the Reformer
- Gopal Bose was Bengal’s great cricket hope in the early 1970s
- Why the Pakistan cricket team deserves Mickey Arthur’s wrath
- News diary 6-12 August: English cricketer Ben Stokes affray trial begins and NASA to launch solar probe
- Meet The Communities Fighting to Bring Back Their Stars
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it: If you think Wasim Akram should replace Najam Sethi, think again!
- The 1979 World Cup and the love affair that ensued
- Rashid Khan, the Afridi of Afghanistan: When heroes emerge out of rubble
- Does ringleader Salman Butt deserve a second chance?
Star West Indies bowler is suspended by International Cricket Council have 289 words, post on www.ieyenews.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.