IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- IPL raises €115m via low IPO entry price
- Star Wars producer pays tribute to Carrie Fisher as Episode 9 starts filming
- Hasbro’s biggest Star Wars toy costs £355 and weighs over six kilos
- IPL 2018 guide: The teams, fixtures, TV schedule, overseas stars and salaries
- Does Shilpa Shetty still own Rajasthan Royals IPL team, why was Bollywood star’s husband banned, and what’s her net worth?
- Best holiday beauty products for summer 2018
- Does Shilpa Shetty still own the Rajasthan Royals IPL team, why was Bollywood star’s husband banned and what is her net worth?
- What is a strategic timeout in IPL, how many do teams get and are they only used in the Indian Premier League?
- Washington Sundar interview: I feared for my career, but the IPL was a turning point
- Release of 5th Indiana Jones movie pushed to 2021
- Michael Vaughan's all-time IPL XI: Who gets into the Indian Premier League's greatest ever team?
- IPL prize money: How much do the Indian Premier League winners get?
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 355 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.