Mike Ashley’s discount Sports Direct brand has been crowned the worst sports shop in Britain as part of a survey of nearly 11,000 shoppers by consumer specialist Which? The chain scored the lowest marks out of a ranking of 29 stores for a combination of factors – including guarantees to its returns policy and in-store measures during the pandemic. Sports Direct had a customer dissatisfaction score of 65%, placing it with Costco (67%), Littlewoods (67%), American Golf (68%), House of Fraser (69%) and Debenhams (69%) as among the worst sports and outdoor stores in the country. The brand has since confirmed it plans to invest ‘significant sums’ into improving its customer satisfaction. Sports Direct was ranked as the worst sports and outdoors shop in the country by customers after a Which? survey RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next House-to-house conmen raked in MILLIONS during lockdown by… EU brings antitrust charges against Apple and accuses it of… Mike Ashley launches £60m shares spending spree despite… Share this article Share The top and bottom three sports stores according to Which? The top scorers: 1) Rohan – Outdoor wear retailer. 87% customer satisfaction score 2) Sweaty Betty – Women’s activewear. 82% customer satisfaction. 3)… Read full this story
- Coronavirus and sports: Green light for Britain's elite athletes
- Coronavirus and sports: Premier League to return on June 17 — reports
- Coronavirus and sports: Japan's top football league set to return
- Coronavirus and sports: UEFA chief claims 'football with fans will be back soon'
- Coronavirus and sports: Olympics chief says 2021 is 'last option' for Tokyo Games
- Is this the future of clothes shopping in the UK? Australian stores insist on face masks, temperature checks and limits on customers as economy adapts to new normal after lockdown
- The frustrating new reality of a day at the shops: How you are now forced to wear masks, get temperature checks, sanitise and queue FOREVER to get inside stores under strict social distancing rules
- First plane carrying 150 'critically important' Romanian fruit pickers who will join 'land army' battling to save Britain's harvest lands at Stansted
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK has 'world's worst death rate' report claims
- MoneySavingExpert names the 50 best and worst travel firms for refunds
- Burundians vote despite coronavirus outbreak
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo says MOST new coronavirus cases in New York are people who are leaving their homes to go shopping and exercise - and NOT from essential workers
Sports Direct is voted WORST sport shop in Britain by customers while Rohan and Sweaty Betty are ranked top, Which? survey finds have 372 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.