Rumors point to the Sony Xperia 2 launching in February this year, and a new specs leak has suggested the phone will support 5G, making it the first phone with a 4K display to support the next-gen internet tech.This information comes from tech site MyDrivers, which published a report on the upcoming phone. It’s not clear where the site got the information from, but we’ve previously heard leaks from the site that have been proven correct, so we’re inclined to take it seriously.We should mention that MyDrivers only refers to the device as the ‘new flagship of Xperia’, positing that it could be called the Xperia 0, Xperia 1.1 or Xperia 1 Premium, adding to the growing list of possible names (as well as Xperia 5 Plus among others), but as the most common name we’ve heard is Xperia 2, we’re sticking with that for now.These are the best Sony phonesAnd these are the best smartphones in generalCheck out our Sony Xperia 10 reviewThe report says the phone will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with 5G modems, and if that’s true it’ll make it the first Sony Xperia handset with the next generation of connectivity.In addition, the report states… Read full this story
- Sony unveils Xperia 1 II with triple cameras and focus on professional photo features
- Sony Xperia 1 II release date, price... and the headphone jack is back
- Sony's Xperia 1 II is its first foray into 5G
- Huawei launches new foldable smartphone, Mate XS, with improved screen for a price tag of Rs 1.95 lakh
- The best phones that should have debuted at MWC 2020
- Sony quietly launches its new flagship: Xperia 1 II is first Xperia with 5G
- What can the Samsung Galaxy S20 tell us about the Galaxy Note 20?
- Why aren't you getting the Galaxy S20?
Sony Xperia 2 could be a 5G phone, and it may be the first with a 4K screen have 306 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.