Photo: Apple TV+ After months of hype and years of planning, Apple's new TV+ streaming service finally debuts today. Maybe you've seen the endless promos and Instagram ads for The Morning Show , or you've read the numerous analyses of whether it can work. (We like this one .) But are you still wondering exactly what Apple TV+ is, what it costs, and how you get it? Fear not, regular Vulture reader or person who Googled "how to watch Apple TV shows": We've got you covered with an essential FAQ for all things Apple TV+. A handful of original series and movies, the revival of Oprah's Book Club and a smattering of kids' shows. Highlights include Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon's #MeToo–themed drama The Morning Show , Ronald D. Moore's alt-history space race For All Mankind , and the Hailee Steinfeld–led Dickinson , which our Kathryn VanArendonk described as "part queer teen romance, part silly literary revisionism, part high-school comedy, and part pure absurdism." Expect a couple new shows or movies to drop every month or so. Most new shows will debut with three episodes, with new episodes then released every week. There will be exceptions: Comedies such as Dickinson… Read full this story
- Every Apple TV Show in Development Right Now
- We Learned a Lot About Apple TV+ Today, But Not How Much It’ll Cost
- Why Netflix Won’t Be Part of Apple TV
- 11 best 4K TVs
- Apple TV + unlikely to take down streaming giant Netflix
- How Apple's TV service could make cord-cutting better: 3 ways
- Apple TV+ Isn’t Trying to Be the New Netflix
- Apple TV Is the Death of Apple TV
- With Apple TV+ added to the list, have we hit subscription fatigue?
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Trump’s ‘Tim Apple’ Excuse: ‘Words Don’t Just Disappear’
- Kellyanne Conway Tells Chris Cuomo ‘Be an Apple, Don’t Be a Banana!’ in Bizarre Clash
So, How Do You Actually Watch Apple TV+? have 330 words, post on www.vulture.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.