We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Great choice Andrew Martonik 2 Aug 2019 Best answer: The Pixel 3 XL has excellent hardware, easy-to-use software, and one of the best cameras of any smartphone available today, but you’re probably better off buying the Pixel 3a XL or waiting for the heavily-teased Pixel 4 XL unless you catch the Pixel 3 XL on sale. Better value: Google Pixel 3a XL ($480 at Amazon) Get it on sale: Google Pixel 3 XL ($600 at Amazon) A great phone that can’t quite justify its price right now It should come as little surprise that Google makes an amazing Android smartphone. The Pixel 3 XL sticks with the same proven formula of focusing on simplicity, speed, and useful features paired up with astonishing camera quality. The software is far more appealing to use and experience than it is to read about. The Pixel is able to produce amazing photos in all types of conditions, from bright sunny days to dim indoor settings, all with a single rear camera. With a standalone image processor, the Pixel Visual Core, you can take multiple frames simultaneously with the phone and output one… Read full this story
- Rendering Claims To Show Google Pixel XL 2017 Smartphone
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Why I love Google's Pixel XL and think it's worth $769
- Google Pixel Teardown Reveals Inner Beauty
- Act Fast: Google's Hard-to-Get Pixel XL Back in Stock
- Google Pixel 2 Rumors: Release Date, Specs and More
- Google Pixel vs. Nexus: Better Phones at a Higher Price
- Google Pixel 2 Will Unveil On October 5
- Get Ready for the Google Pixel XXL
- Google Pixel vs. Galaxy S7 vs. iPhone 7: Camera Face-Off
- Best Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Deals: Save Up to $100 at Best Buy
- Review: Google's new Pixel XL is a fine phone -- but is it really special?
Should you buy the Google Pixel 3 XL in 2020? have 301 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.