A special unit tasked with the probe launched the raid at around 10 a.m. at the Korea Coast Guard headquarters, as well as regional units that oversee the Western Coast and Mokpo, a prosecution official said without elaborating further. The raid is part of a widening probe into the Sewol disaster by the special unit that kicked off earlier this month. The state prosecution launched the team that is tasked with determining the exact cause of the fatal incident and probing any mishandling of the rescue operations by the former conservative administration.
More than five years have passed since the tragedy, but many people still believe the truth behind it and the government’s search-and-rescue operations at that time have yet to be found. In late October, the Special Commission on Social Disaster Investigation, an independent inquiry panel, criticized the government’s delayed response in rescuing victims.
- Ports to allow berth priority to vessels caught by Coast Guard
- HP Smart Array P800 16 Port SAS Raid Controller
- Realities of RAID - Data Loss Still Exists
- Recommended Mods For Raiding in World of Warcraft (Updated For WOTLK)
- How Do Pharmaceutical Drugs Get in Drinking Water? Recent Probe Finds Drugs in Drinking Water
- The Geological History of the East Devon and Dorset Coast
- Discover the Glistening Gold Coast
- How Much Do Security Guards Save Your Business?
- Gold Coast Travel - Experience Its Wonders
- Fly-Drive the West Coast of USA
- Covert Security Guards Arresting Shoplifters
- Security Guard Attacked by Syringe Wielding Offender