As many as seven countries will sign up with India to use India Stack 's digital public goods , minister of state for electronics and information technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar told ET. These agreements will be signed at the World Government Summit to be held from February 13-15 in Dubai. More than 140 countries are expected to participate in the summit. Sources said countries are mostly interested in DigiLocker , a secure cloud-based platform for storage, sharing and verification of documents and certificates. So far, 144 million citizens have used the platform in India. Other platforms on offer are foundational identity programmes such as the Modular Open Source Identity Platform (MOSIP), instant real-time payments system Unified Payments Interface ( UPI ), Covid vaccination platform CoWIN and Health Stack. Some countries have also expressed interest in the Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (DIKSHA) and National Digital Education Architecture (NDEAR) on the education front. Separately, Chandrasekhar told a press conference in New Delhi on Tuesday, "India will be hosting a developers' conference on Wednesday which will be attended by officials from foreign embassies, startups, state and central government and app developers and system integrators." "This is to help those countries who intend to… Read full this story
- Virus footprint grows; 11 isolated across India
- Coronavirus likely to hit business in India; mobile, TV companies fear disruption
- India-Poland can promote rules-based world order: Polish Institute of International Affairs
- Budget session: Full text of President Ram Nath Kovind's speech in Parliament
- A grapefruit a day keeps the coronavirus away! Desperate Chinese resort to using FRUIT and BRAS as face masks… while pranksters mock the crisis with other hilarious alternatives
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 31
- At 70, flawed but still pretty
- 9 reasons the Indian CEO keeps coming to the rescue
- How do we stop UK publishing being so posh and white?
- EXCLUSIVE: Columbia University Found Him Guilty. But He’s Got Voice Recordings, And He’s Not Afraid
- FULL TEXT of President's address on the eve of 71st Republic Day
- What you need to know about coronavirus as Bay Area confirms its first case
Seven countries to sign up for India Stack's digital public goods: MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar have 336 words, post on bfsi.economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.