She got a much-needed kidney transplant in 2017 to combat damage caused by her Lupus diagnosis. Selena Gomez revealed a reminder of that difficult time when she shared a tattoo commemorating the date of her surgery. The 27-year-old singer and actress showed off the new ink, which features the date of the surgery, in her video for the title track of her new album Rare, released Friday. New ink: Selena Gomez, 27, revealed a new tattoo on her arm commemorating the date she got a life-saving kidney transplant in her new Rare video on Friday Selena revealed in an interview with Capital FM in December that her new tattoo was off the date of her transplant surgery. Both she and her actress friend Francia Raisa got matching tattoos to commemorate their shared experience. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Selena Gomez encourages Amy Schumer in IVF struggle: ‘My mom… Justin Bieber practices his dance moves outside a studio…… Selena Gomez dazzles with lashings of face glitter in sultry… Selena Gomez seems to trash Justin Bieber on new album Rare:… Share this article Share 154 shares ‘I actually got the date of when I got my kidney transplant and I did that with… Read full this story
- Selena Gomez Seems to Regret Met Gala Look as She Posts Video Running Away from the Photos
- Selena Gomez Explains Her 2018 Met Gala Self-Tanning Mishap: 'I Am Completely Orange'
- Selena Gomez calls out a ‘tasteless’ joke made about her kidney transplant
- Princess Eugenie praises Selena Gomez for showing off transplant scar
- Selena Gomez on The Weeknd Split and Reuniting with justin bieber
- Selena Gomez Shares Her Very Relatable Self-Care Tip: 'A Nap Is My Best Bet, Not Gonna Lie'
- Hailey Baldwin Likes Husband Justin Bieber's Ex Selena Gomez's ELLE Cover on Instagram
- Selena Gomez Wears Coach Dress at 2018 Met Gala
- Selena Gomez Launches $30 Ice Cream Sundae at Serendipity3
- Why Are Steve Martin, Selena Gomez and Martin Short Working Together? It’s a Mystery.
- Selena Gomez sets the record straight on ‘ominous headlines’ about ‘signing life away to Disney
- Selena Gomez walks back Disney comments after saying she 'signed' her life away
Selena Gomez shows off her tattoo commemorating her 2017 kidney transplant for the first time in her new Rare video have 343 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.