Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images Saturday Night Live type TV Show Network NBC Genre Comedy John Mulaney just perfected the apology with a funny and very Canadian note signed with Lorne Michaels‘ signature. The comedian was announced as the host of Saturday Night Live‘s Feb. 29 episode, but that meant he had to reschedule his show at the JFL42 comedy festival in Toronto for the third time. Mulaney posted an apology note purportedly from Michaels — who hails from the Ontario city — on social media Thursday. While it’s unclear whether Michaels wrote the note or if Mulaney was just using his signature, the letter, addressed to “My Fellow Canadians,” explains that the comedian “is simply doing his duty, and there is nothing more Canadian than that.” “I think considering the state of affairs that this country is in, the need for John is greater in New York right now,” the letter reads. “John was fully prepared for Toronto and feels deep regret to have to postpone for a third time, but he was drafted by SNL. Yes, we still have the draft here,” the note continues. In his caption in the post, Mulaney said he was “terribly sorry to move… Read full this story
- Tucker Carlson Says Canada Sending Trash to Philippines Is 'Garbage Colonialism'
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats will lose to Trump if they don't figure out what they stand for
- Golf Notes: Woods uses leaderboard to interpret roars at Augusta
- US agency seeks 'hosts' for rotting whales amid die-off
- What’s different for Bernie Sanders this time?
- The key issues for 2020 Democrats
- What happened to worries about Trump's business?
- What happens when you release a 'traitor'?
- Six surprises from Trump's TV interview
- Biden and Sanders duel in Democratic debate
- Epstein jail 'a gulag' in lower Manhattan
- The 50 Best Memoirs of the Past 50 Years
See the hilarious apology note John Mulaney sent Canada for canceling stand-up show to host have 296 words, post on ew.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.