Beginning in September and running up until November 6th, the first day of the season, College Basketball Talk will be unveiling the 2019-20 NBCSports.com college hoops preview package. Today, we are previewing the SEC. The SEC is always going to be known as a football conference. But the league’s basketball programs have done an adequate job of raising the bar over the last several years as an impressive seven SEC programs made the NCAA tournament last season. Things continue to evolve in the SEC this season as seven McDonald’s All-Americans, a host of impact transfers and four new head coaches enter the fray. While some familiar faces are hovering near the top, the depth and overall quality of the SEC continues to get better each year. FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW 1. Kentucky is as deep and talented as ever It should come as no surprise that head coach John Calipari brought in one of the nation’s top recruiting classes to Lexington for this season. Kentucky continues to be one of the nation’s elite recruiting schools as Calipari added multiple five-star freshmen (Tyrese Maxey, Kahlil Whitney and Keion Brooks) and a top-flight graduate transfer (Bucknell’s Nate Sestina) to a… Read full this story
- Allergy Season 2018: Worst Cities to Visit, Live In For Allergy Sufferers
- Volleyball Final Four, a red-hot showcase for women's sports, takes over Target Center
- No. 9 Florida routs Tennessee 34-3, extends series dominance
- Xbox One Holiday Gaming Preview
- Rebuilding Puerto Rico’s Power Grid: The Inside Story
- Khary Pierre: Trinbago Knight Riders' master of thrift
- 'Night Court' star Harry Anderson, 65, found dead in home
- Your March Madness guide if you know nothing about sports and everything about 'Game of Thrones'
- Meet the CamperForce, Amazon's Nomadic Retiree Army
- Willie Mays campaigns for Barry Bonds’ Hall of Fame induction: ‘Vote this guy in’
- These are 30 personalities who defined the 2010s
- Highlights From the 2019 NCAA Track & Field Championships
SEC Season Preview: Power Rankings, Preseason Awards and Florida taking down Kentucky? have 314 words, post on collegebasketball.nbcsports.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.