Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The National Day dinner hosted by the Progress Singapore Party (PSP) was attended by high-ranking figures of other opposition political parties. Seated among some 400 guests were Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chairman Paul Tambyah and People’s Voice chief Lim Tean. Also in attendance were members of the Reform Party, the Singapore Democratic Alliance, and the National Solidarity Party (NSP). Symbol of common desire to make Singapore better Speaking to Mothership , PSP Secretary General Francis Yuen said it was a symbol of a common desire among the opposition parties to make Singapore better. The dinner was held at Beng Hiang Restaurant in Jurong East on the same night as the Worker's Party's (WP) national day celebrations; if not for the clash, Yuen said that members from the WP would have been invited as well. "It's as simple as what the pledge says: ‘we are one united people’," said Yuen. "We have different views doesn't mean we're not loyal to the country. We just want to make sure that there is diversity and we respect everyone, whether you're from the ruling party or any of the alternative parties." In his speech opening… Read full this story
- Mike and Susan Pompeo's 'Madison dinners' revealed: Secretary of state hosted taxpayer-funded soirees for billionaires, stars and Republican power-brokers - and their contact details went to her private email
- Barack Obama's second-term inauguration day – as it happened
- Mike Pompeo ADMITS he was questioned over $8 billion arms deal by IG he fired but denies knowing about dog-walking probe and dismisses scandal as 'someone was walking my dog to sell arms to my dry cleaner'
- High Chief (Dr) O.B Lulu-Briggs,OON,DCF,DSSRS, at 90 and the Engravement of a Mission of Humanism and Idealism
- After the protests, marching toward a real movement
- Republicans defend Romney's visit to Israel as criticism grows over his 'racist' comment on Israeli economy
- "The Partisanship Comes Through Very Slyly": Bret Baier Has Some Skeptics
- Zimbabwe health crisis: 'My cousin died as the doctors are all on strike'
- Staying OUT for the summer! Sun-seekers come out in their droves to flout social distancing at parks and beaches as post-lockdown UK enjoys 80F sizzler - with warm weather to last all week
- Bolivians Bring Fight To 'State Terror' Anez Gov't Six Months After Sebastián Moro Death - Activists
- U.S. deaths near 100,000, an incalculable loss
- Fury and frustration among Tory MPs as Cummings fights on
SDP, RP, NSP, SDA & PV politicians attend PSP's national day dinner in show of unity have 420 words, post on mothership.sg at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.