Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle. Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today: White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has declared that a mass shooting is a Bad Time to discuss gun policy, although she did not clarify when is a good time—Sarah, are you around tomorrow? Next week? Ever? Any time works, really! She also augmented this argument with an incredibly loud, piercing, dog whistle: “I think if you look to Chicago, where you had over 4,000 victims of gun-related crimes last year, they have the strictest gun laws in the country. That certainly hasn’t helped there.” [Washington Post] Meanwhile, the NRA has delayed running political ads in Virginia for 8 days. [The Hill] The Interior Department’s inspector general’s office is investigating Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke for his use of taxpayer-funded private planes, which, honestly, have literally all of them done this? [Politico] More Russia contacts have emerged. [Washington Post] A glimpse into the Democrats’ Alabama conundrum. [New York Times] Here is a tweet the president was allowed to publish: This has been Barf Bag.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Donald Trump's long "executive time" allows him to have a "creative environment"
- Meet Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump's new spokeswoman who has long defended bombastic conservatives
- 'This Week' Transcript 2-26-17: Leader Nancy Pelosi, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Rep. Jim Jordan, and Tom Perez
- 'This Week' Transcript 3-5-17: Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Josh Earnest, and Sen. Al Franken
- Kellyanne Conway says Sarah Huckabee Sanders made "an unfortunate misstatement" during a Fox News interview
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders refuses to say whether she will take over Sean Spicer's job
- Opinion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is starting to remind us of Sean Spicer
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions why "controversial" Sarah Huckabee Sanders doesn't get factchecked more
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders appeals to Trump voters in bid for Arkansas governor
- Report: Joe Biden's Gun Control Push Hurts Democrats in 2022
- White House Weighs Executive Orders on Gun Control
- Las Vegas shooting unlikely to result in federal gun-control legislation
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says It's Not the Time to Talk About Gun Control, Suggests We 'Look to Chicago' have 337 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at October 1, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.