close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for July 29 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Two groups working to recall liberal San Francisco district attorney Chesa Boudin have raised nearly double the funds than two groups supporting the left-wing DA. The San Franciscans for Public Safety Supporting the Recall of Chesa Boudin group has raised nearly $650,000, the San Francisco Chronicle reported . Another group, the Committee Supporting the Recall of District Attorney Chesa Boudin, has raised $273,000 since March. FILE – In this Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020, file photo, San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin speaks to reporters before his swearing-in ceremony in San Francisco. (AP Photo/Jeff Chiu, File) (AP) Meanwhile, two groups that support the left-wing DA have raised a combined $485,000. LEFT-WING SAN FRANCISCO DA FACES RECALL PETITION AMID CRIME SPIKE Boundin, whose campaign for DA was bankrolled by donations tied to billionaire George Soros , is facing a potential recall over his soft-on-crime approach amid a crime spike, according to activists. “He refuses to adequately prosecute criminals and fails to take drug dealing on our neighborhood streets seriously. He doesn't hold serial offenders accountable and has released them… Read full this story
- Asian American Attacks: Elderly Chinese Woman Injured In Terrifying San Francisco Assault
- Violent crime plummets in Oakland
- California’s Recall Election Today: The Most Important Things To Know
- SF supervisor leads anti-police-union 'F- the POA' chant at DA election party
- Mountain of Money Fuels Gavin Newsom’s Surge to Recall Finish Line
- Newsom’s Strategy for California Recall: It’s Me or the Abyss
- Newsom Beat the Recall, Now Comes the Hard Part: Governing California
- The California Recall Election Is Tomorrow. Here’s Where Things Stand.
- Newsom Survives California Recall Vote and Will Remain Governor
- 'Privacy Coin' Monero Offers Near Total Anonymity
- Bail reform bill pulled as lawmakers weigh crime fears among public
- Da 5 Bloods sees Spike Lee skewer America's history of racial injustice via a Vietnam War tale
San Francisco DA recall groups nearly double money raise of competitors amid crime spike have 319 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.