Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The Singapore Food Agency (SFA) has instructed the local importer of Jif peanut butter to recall its peanut butter with omega-3, DHA and EPA. The local importer is DKSH South East Asia Pte Ltd. According to the agency’s media release on May 24 , the recall is ongoing. Potentially contaminated with Salmonella SFA was notified by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration that certain batches of Jif peanut butter products could be contaminated by Salmonella Senftenberg. As a precautionary measure, J.M Smucker Co, which is responsible for manufacturing Jif peanut butter, is recalling the affected batches of Jif peanut butter products from the USA. According to Jif’s website , the affected products have lot code numbers between 1274425 – 2140425 and the fifth to seventh numbers all end with 425. The number 425 indicates that it was processed in the Lexington facility. The product code can be found below the peanut butter’s best before date indicated on the jar. What is Salmonella? Salmonella is a pathogenic bacterium that should not be detected in ready to-eat food products. Eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, and eggs or egg products, or drinking unpasteurised… Read full this story
- First drug to treat peanut allergies in children gets approval in US
- Chrissy Teigen's Pantry Got a Full Makeover — See the Incredibly Organized Space
- Aerosmith, Rock’s Longest-Running Dysfunctional Family Sitcom
- The FDA must do more to ensure our food is safe
- Equitation enters Indo-Pak equation
- Asda is selling raspberry-flavoured UNICORN spread with popping candy pieces
- David Baddiel: I don't think 'what would Jesus do?' I think 'what would John Updike do?'
- The Latest: Joaquin Phoenix thanks Oscars seat filler guru
- Why Awards Aren’t Always the Best Measure of Hollywood’s Progress
- Everything We Know About the New York Prison Break
- Valentine's Day: SF Bay Area Dining & Event Guide 2020
- Kylie Jenner reveals Stormi, 2, has deadly nut allergy – the 11 signs to know in children
S'pore orders Jif's peanut butter to be recalled due to possible presence of Salmonella have 320 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.