Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Subscribe Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader BloombergGadfly Analysis Analysis Interpretation of the news based on evidence, including data, as well as anticipating how events might unfold based on past events (Bloomberg/Bloomberg) by David Fickling | Bloomberg by David Fickling | Bloomberg April 9 at 4:01 AM It’s not every day that a press release takes 6 percent of the world’s aluminum off-line. That’s what the U.S. Treasury Department’s announcement Friday of sanctions on United Co. Rusal Plc and its co-founder Oleg Deripaska did, making it risky for most global companies to deal with the largest producer of the metal outside China. The tepid initial reaction of metal markets should be a warning for those betting on a rapid jump in prices as China’s industrial machine wakes from its winter hibernation. LME three-month futures rose about 1.6 percent after the announcement, a move that’s been exceeded roughly once every four weeks over the past year — although the 2.5 percent gain early Monday suggested a deepening concern. In some ways, the 10 percent pullback… Read full this story
- Garden Lighting Advice
- 4 Smart Tips on How to Travel Light
- Aluminum Patio Covers - Helping You Enjoy The Area Outside Your Home
- Why Should You Consider Purchasing an Aluminum Umbrella?
- Some Popular Brands Offering Retractable Deck Awnings
- Aluminum Patio Furniture is Lightweight, Durable and Will Enhance Any Back Yard Or Patio Deck
- BMW Lighting
- A Patio Cover Adds Value and Comfort to Your Home
- In-Depth Automotive Review - 2008 Hyundai Elantra - Test Drive & Pricing
- Can Anyone Fix The Xbox 360 3 Red Lights Problem?
- What Price Should I Pay For An Office Chair?
- From Teak to Cast Iron - Beautiful and Comfortable Outdoor Furniture to Suit Your Need
Rusal Sanctions Offer Light Comfort for Aluminum Prices: Gadfly have 307 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.