“Had Indian leaders listened to Mahatma’s inner Voice,than Indian farmers would have never committed Suicide?”My dearest Ezine readers encouraged with your response, today I am analyzing about the bad effects of MM-PC banks loan debt trap scheme which has already sent over 3000 farmers to gallows. The unfortunate farmers have never realized that the dreamy creamy Vote drawing layers of Bank loans were nothing more than the election gimmicks. Poor Farmers were never briefed about the hind side long drawn implications of mortgaging their landed properties by the bank officials before sanctioning and releasing loans. of Government of India when could not repay the high loan returns willingly embraced death thus saving their families from the humiliations of world dirty eyes of government hawks.The borrowed Debt Loan Economy (DLE) concept of United State of America introduced amongst poor farmers, peasantry and students in India by the MM-PC-MS trio in all spheres of life has totally ruined Indian people’s happy family life and way of living. In one of my interactive survey with over 40 students, who have taken loans ranging from rupees 30,000/ to over rupees 1, 75,000/ to meet the unwanted high cost of higher studies, have revealed very… Read full this story
- The gig economy and skills traps in Indonesia
- U.S. on a course to spend more on debt than defense
- U.S. household debt continues to climb in 3rd quarter
- Chinese economy starts to feel tariff impact
- Welfare plan targets underground debts
- ‘Philippines not in danger of falling into China debt trap’
- News No Chinese 'debt trap' for PH, says envoy
- Death Toll in Palu Quake, Tsunami Rises to 832; Three Foreigners Among the Missing
- China consumer confidence sags, casting a pall over global economy
- How Thailand 4.0 can solve the Kingdom’s rural crisis
- If world economy is so great, why are policymakers so gloomy?
- Fate of journalist heightens Saudi debt worries
Ruined Rural Economy - Debt Death Trap Part - 11 have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 10, 2007. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.