The funding will be used to repair basic infrastructure and facilities in seven communes, including Cam Thuy, Phong Binh, Hien Thanh, Hai Thuong, Trieu Trach, Thuan and Mo O, as well as at the Quang Tri technical college. According to a document approved by local authorities on February 23, repairs are set to run until July 31. Central Vietnam was struck by four storms, three floods, and a series of landslides last October. The seven communes bore the brunt of the disaster, with schools, bridges, roads, water supply systems, housing, and other buildings swept away or destroyed. KOICA provided non-refundable aid of more than 9.6 million USD to Quang Tri in the 2013-2017 period, to help the province conduct a programme on increasing living standards in rural areas. Source: VNA
- Insomnia Aids - Learn the Critical Facts About Insomnia
- Flood Control, Anyone?
- 4 Effective Types of Stop Smoking Aids
- Stop Snoring Aids To Get A Peaceful Nights Sleep
- Chamomile Tea As a Sleep Aid
- One More Try - My First Attempt to Speak Up For the Darfuris
- Alleviate Toothache Naturally
- Alleviating Your Pain at the Pump
- How to Aid in Allergenic Problems
- EBay Wealth - 5 Easy Steps to Start Pulling in Floods of Mucho Dinero on eBay!
- My Tent Is Being Flooded! Ideas for Camping with Babies, Children & Toddlers In Bad Weather
- Try These Herbs For Menopause - Herbal Remedies That Work
RoK aids Quang Tri in alleviating flooding aftermath have 220 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.