Retired doctors and nurses face a 21-point checklist in order to qualify as a Covid-19 vaccinator volunteer which includes ‘fire safety’ and ‘preventing radicalisation’. The recruitment process for former surgeons, nurses, GPs and physicians to assist in delivering the vaccine rollout has been faced with ‘dispiriting layers of red tape.’ Applicants must provide 21 pieces of documentation to prove they have undertaken the specified training in what one former GP has described as ‘deeply patronising.’ The checklist includes some modules which are not directly related to the vaccine programme such as ’data security awareness’ and ‘equality, diversity & human rights’. Applicants must provide 21 pieces of documentation to prove they have undertaken the specified training in what one former GP has described as ‘deeply patronising’ Meanwhile ‘managing anaphylaxis’, ‘resuscitation’ and ‘vaccine administration’ are also required in the event a patient suffers an allergic reaction or cardiac arrest. Former GP of 30 years Jessica Jones, 59, who retired from her practice in Sunderland told The Times she had completed just a quarter of the modules needed to volunteer after six hours of work across two days. She said: ‘We were asked to do fire training, radicalisation recognition and things that make you… Read full this story
- The husband and wife behind covid vaccine that could change the world: Couple bonded over love of medical research that has given hope in battle against coronavirus
- UK could get ten million doses of COVID vaccine BEFORE Christmas after Pfizer jab proves 90% effective in 'major breakthrough' - as FTSE jumps 5% in its best day since MARCH
- First vaccine doses within WEEKS: Government orders Army and NHS to prepare for roll-out of Pfizer jab from start of December - with care home patients and health workers at front of queue on priority list
- Van-Tam says 'I'd be at the front of the queue if I could' for Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine - but he refuses to guarantee normality by Easter as retired doctors and students are drafted in for huge logistics operation
- At last! NHS workers are 'set to get a vaccine in weeks' as the Government accelerates timetable for a mass roll-out before Christmas - while ministers introduce new laws to bypass EU approval for jab
- Fauci says Americans could start getting coronavirus vaccines 'very likely before the end of this year' and says he has 'no intention' of leaving his NIH job when President-elect Biden takes office
- Covid-19 vaccine breakthrough: America has 100m doses of Pfizer shot that 'prevents 90%' of people from catching the virus - Trump celebrates the news he must wish had a come a week ago
- Results of Oxford University's final-stage Covid-19 vaccine trial will be published by the end of December, AstraZeneca announces
- FDA’s own documents reveal agency’s lax, slow, and secretive oversight of clinical research
- Joe Biden starts appointment blitz with 5am announcement of his COVID task force led by Obama's surgeon general Vivek Murthy, and including Obamacare architect Zeke Emanuel and NIH whistleblower Rick Bright
- Britain records 532 Covid-19 deaths in highest daily total since MAY – but cases are just 2% higher than they were last week
- Back on the Covid frontline: Intensive care units are seen packed with patients struggling to breathe as wards fill up and 'tired' doctors worry they face crisis 'all over again for an indefinite period of time'
Revealed: The 21-point checklist retired medics have to wade through to qualify as Covid vaccinator volunteers including training in 'conflict resolution' and 'equality and diversity' have 540 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.