PEOPLE living in the regions of Navarra and the Balearic Islands are the happiest in Spain, according to a new ranking. The Centre for Sociological Investigation (CIS) surveyed almost 3,000 people from across Spain and asked them how satisfied they were. It then ranked each region according to the responses from people living there. Navarra and the Balearic Islands scored highest on the regional ranking with respective scores of 7.85 and 7.84 on its satisfaction scale. — Advertisement — The regions of Galicia, La Rioja and Asturias came last with scores of 7.05, 7.12 and 7.18 respectively. The findings reflect a similar survey from the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) which placed the Balearic Islands first with 7.3 and Navarra second with 7.2. The Spanish average satisfaction rate was 7.36, according to the CIS survey. The OECD gave Spain an average rating of 6.5, meaning it ranked 31st out of the 38 countries studied. Men were found to be slightly happier than women and the happiest age group was young adults aged between 18 to 25 year olds. The regions of Andalucia, Valencia, Murcia gained scores of 7.4, 7.38 and 7.27 respectively.
- This is the best high school in the region, according to a new Boston magazine ranking
- San Antonio-area high school football Power Rankings: Week 9
- NOPD internal report reveals racial tension in homicide unit, 'fraternity' culture
- Report: New York is the best state to be a teacher
- Fresno State ranks third among public universities nationwide
- Where Do Most Ultra-Rich People Live? It's Not New York
- NFL Trade Deadline: New Orleans Saints Acquire CB Eli Apple From New York Giants
- A Year on, Catalan Secessionists Are Still Trying to Break Spain's Historical Union
- Why Costa Rica Is One Of The Happiest Countries In The World
- Are you smiling? California ranked as 5th happiest state
- Trump Border Wall: President Told Spain to Block Off Sahara Desert
- Why building trains in New York costs more than any other city
REVEALED: Spain’s happiest region, according to new ranking have 301 words, post on www.euroweeklynews.com at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.