close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Dec. 19 Fox News Flash top headlines for Dec. 19 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com Some strippers in Nevada have filed a $15 million lawsuit against the city of Reno after it banned women below age 21 from working in local gentlemen’s clubs. The eight plaintiffs – between ages 18-21 — claim that banning younger adults from the jobs is a civil rights violation. The women said they’re expecting to lose between $50,000 and $100,000 annually over the new law, which they argue amounts to the government taking away their ability to earn a living. “The argument that those under the age of 21 may be more likely to do bad things when exposed to alcohol and the uncovered breast of a female body simultaneously is not supported by the record,” the lawsuit says, according to the Reno Gazette-Journal. NEVADA HOMEOWNER ARRESTED IN SHOOTING DEATH OF TEEN, CLAIMS HE HEARD GUNFIRE NEARBY: REPORT A number of underage strippers in Nevada have filed a $15 million lawsuit against the city of Reno after it banned women under the age of 21 from working in strip clubs.<br data-cke-eol=”1″> (iStock) The lawsuit stems from an April decision by the Reno… Read full this story
- Pa. Attorney General Joins Other States In Filing Lawsuit Over ICE Rule For International Students
- Anita 'Lady A' White slams Country band Lady A and their lawsuit against her over name and says 'you don't get to just come and take because you have that privilege'
- 'General's lockdown trysts': Army probes claims that Falklands hero Colonel H's soldier son broke lockdown rules to see his lover as he leaves wife of 23 years
- Simon Cowell dons a face mask and shades while abiding by COVID-19 rules as he heads to work at TV studios in California
- How globalisation has transformed the fight for LGBTQ+ rights
- Millions of iPhone users can now claim $25 from Apple for ‘slowing down older mobiles’
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area grapples with enforcing new rules to protect health
- So much for the new rules! TfL hands out 30,000 free masks as one in five bus and Tube passengers try to ride without face-covering risking a £100 fine today
- Israeli court rules in favor of NSO Group in legal fight with Amnesty International
- Roundup: California universities oppose U.S. government's rule on int'l students amid pandemic
- Civil Rights Pioneer Rosa Parks Dies at 92
- ‘It’s Spooky Right Now’: Inside the Creepy Federal Crackdown on Portland Protesters
Reno's '21 and older' rule for strippers prompts $15M lawsuit over right to work have 405 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.