New York’s Rebecca Traister and Andrew Sullivan both appeared on Real Time With Bill Maher last night to talk about this year’s increasingly insane election.
In this clip, they mix it up with Bernie Sanders and former Democratic senator Bob Kerrey over money in politics and why the Democrats have had so much trouble connecting with voters:
And in this clip, they discuss why the polls can’t trusted, whether America really needs a “change election,” and why Hillary Clinton couldn’t just haul off and kick Donald Trump in the nuts at the second debate:
- Democrats hoping to flip House, not just trash-talking Trump
- Hillary Clinton talks Trump-Putin summit, immigration to cheering NYC crowd
- US-DPRK Talks: 'Trump Would See This Meeting as Element of His Legacy'
- South Korean President to Visit White House May 22 to Talk Trump-Kim Summit
- Lee Kuan Yew university’s associate dean talks Trump-Kim summit
- On Fox News, Rep. Trey Gowdy and Andrew Napolitano dismantle Trump's 'Spygate' theories
- Fast-Talking Trump Flip-Flops Into Policy Jams
- Talk Trump may tap strategic oil reserves raises questions
- Dueling economic messages preview midterm battle between Trump, Democrats
- Andrew Holland: What Trump should have told Putin about Nord Stream 2
- Meyers, Colbert, Noah talk Trump tapes from Michael Cohen, the 'hitman' in 'fingerless gloves'
- Immigration policy, Kim Jong Un talks Trump and more things to know Wednesday