Exclusive Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless… Read full this story
- Jimmy Iovine reportedly leaving Apple in August
- The Obamas Will Always Be the President and First Lady of Shade
- When Everything Is Bullying, Nothing Is Bullying
- It's Jezebel's State of the Union Live Blog!
- This Is Your Brain on the
- Cool Guy with 'Team USA' Face Tattoo Jerks-Off on Subway for Over 30 Minutes
- 26 essential science fiction novels to get you ready for tomorrow
- The Slutty Resurgence of New York's Underground Gay Sex Parties
- Rush After 'A Rape On Campus': A UVA Alum Goes Back to Rugby Road
- The Making and Unmaking of Iggy Azalea
- From Miasma to Ebola: The History of Racist Moral Panic Over Disease
- Apple, FBI face off before Congress over iPhone encryption
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 298 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.