A damp Labor Day was just the start to the rainy forecast for Dallas-Fort Worth. Showers could keep coming through the weekend. There’s a fair chance of scattered showers and maybe some thunderstorms and possible heavy downpours, KXAS-TV (NBC5) meteorologist Rick Mitchell said. But like Monday’s rain, not everybody will get it. While Grand Prairie saw almost an inch, DFW International Airport got only .24 inches, according to the National Weather Service. The rain chances go down for Wednesday and Thursday with more isolated showers possible, but “perk back up” Friday and Saturday, Mitchell said. North Texas last saw several days in a row of rainfall in mid-August and that put a good dent in drought conditions, he said.
- Fortnite's v3.5 Update Brings Back 50v50 Mode, Adds Replays System, Port-a-Fort Item, and More
- Fortnite Update 3.5 Is Out With Port-a-Fort, Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite Update 3.5 Is Out With New Port-a-Fort, Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite Update 3.5 Released With New Port-a-Fort; Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite Update Released With New Port-a-Fort; Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite V3.5 patch notes: Replay System, Port-a-Fort, 50v50 v2
- US region braces for new tropical storm threat
- Fortnite Update Adds New Limited Time Mode Called "Steady Storm"; Patch Notes Inside
- Despite the looming fear of social media exodus, many fandom Tumblr users will staunchly remain on the platform
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech – Modern Skred Red
- Hawaii braces for damaging winds, catastrophic flooding as Hurricane Lane approaches
- Fortnite: new Quadcrasher vehicle is live, PS4 now upgrades to 1440p
Rain may stick around Dallas-Fort Worth this week, but will looming Gulf storm have any impact? have 239 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at September 2, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.