Prudential launches PRU-FlexInvest PRU-FlexInvest offers a whole range of attractive benefits, including the opportunity to invest and increase customers’ wealth with PRUlink funds, protection for their family’s financial future with 100 per cent sum assured and the total investment value, and flexibility to control their protection and investment plans at different stages of life. With PRU-FlexInvest, customers can enjoy asset growth and wealth accumulation via six PRUlink funds (Vietnam Equity Fund, Growth Fund, Balanced Fund, Stable Fund, VietnamBond Fund, and Preserved Fund). They can choose a fund or a combination of different funds to create an investment portfolio that fits their expected return and risk tolerance. All PRUlink funds are professionally managed by Eastspring Investments—one of the leading fund management companies in Vietnam with a strong investment record. Along with the professional management of the funds, customers will have the opportunity to enjoy multiple attractive bonuses. Customers will receive a startup bonus of 3 per cent of the paid target premium for policies with an annualised target premium of between VND50 million ($2,195) and VND100 million ($4,391), and 5 per cent of the paid target premium for policies with an annualised target premium of VND100 million ($4,391) or more. In… Read full this story
- Prudential investors back Loeb but in no rush to execute break-up plan
- Hedge fund Third Point calls on Britain's Prudential to break up
- Hedge fund Third Point calls on Prudential to break up
- Prudential Vietnam launches unique healthcare revival rider
- Prudential rides out UK pension reforms with rise in profits everywhere
- After Xiaomi and Realme, Oppo has launched financial services platform
- Should I stay invested in credit risk funds?
- European stocks sink further as pandemic fears hit buying
- UK stocks fall further as coronavirus triggers new sell-off
- Barclays attacked by activist investor over CEO’s Epstein links
- Insurance comparison firm SelectQuote taps banks for IPO: sources
- Are you investing in balanced funds for monthly dividends?
Prudential launches PRU FlexInvest have 317 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 22, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.