President Nguyen Xuan Phuc poses for a photo with children (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on September 22 met with 263 children representing all 54 ethnic groups across the country who are in Hanoi for the fourth Ethnic Children's Festival . children to overcome difficulties during the prolonged pandemic to achieve high academic results and actively engage in activities organised by the Ho Chi Minh Vanguard Children's Union. President Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA) He said he hopes the children will continue to promote national traditions and follow President Ho Chi Minh's teachings, while learning knowledge and skills to create firm foundation for their future and continuing to maintain the cultural identities of their ethnic groups. VNA
- Full 'This Week' Interview Transcript: Russian President Vladimir Putin
- The news images of the year: Brexit anger, Hong Kong protests and Theresa May’s tearful goodbye feature in Getty’s pick of 2019’s best photographs
- Michael Wang Didn’t Get Into Harvard. He Thinks It’s Because He’s Asian.
- 'He turned into a child at the end': Robert Mugabe lost the power of speech before he died aged 95 in Singapore as Zimbabweans blast him for bringing their country to its knees
- Cabinet reshuffle in full: All the MPs backed, sacked and cracked in Boris Johnson’s team
President meets outstanding children from ethnic groups have 221 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.