Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI – During his keynote address at yesterday’s conference on the future of the Việt Nam – US commercial relationship, President Trần Đại Quang expressed his faith in the bilateral economic ties between Việt Nam and the United States. The conference, titled “The United States and Việt Nam in 2017 and Beyond” and jointly hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Hà Nội (AmCham) and the US Chamber of Commerce with cooperation from the Việt Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), aimed to promote expanded trade and investment through dialogues between government and industry leaders from both countries. During his address, the President said that bilateral growth will be the basis for the comprehensive partnership between the two countries toward sustainability, stability, productivity and mutual benefits. Sharing in the President’s belief, Ted Osius, current United States Ambassador to Việt Nam, stressed that US firms have significant interest in the Vietnamese market, and he also trusts that trade, economic and investment ties between the two nations will be the foundation of mutual progress. Quang suggested that businesses from both sides play more active roles in investment and trade according to Việt Nam’s needs and the… Read full this story
- President Lyndon B. Johnson outlines the goals of 'the Great Society' in his 1965
- NAFTA: Has Arizona won or lost under the trade deal?
- John Kerry & Ash Carter: Congress needs to help American trade grow
- Donald Trump's ties to Russia go back 30 years
- What the China pacts really mean: Did President Xi just outfox President Obama?
- The last ‘State of the Union’: How nine presidents handled it
- Trump hails Toyota's $1.3B investment in Kentucky Camry plant
- Yellow taxi fleet owners file lawsuit to bring livery car street hail proposal to screeching halt
- NY Rangers trade captain Ryan Callahan and draft picks to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Martin St. Louis
- TOWER OF HATE: Racist and sexist slur-filled graffiti covers inside of new World Trade Center
- A Trump trade war would be bad for NJ businesses
- Progressives aren't happy with Obama's trade agenda: Column
President hails Việt Nam- US trade ties have 348 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 19, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.