Rightly said, ‘where there is snow there is skiing’ Skiing – an extreme sports for all you tough guys out there! Considered as one of the adrenalin and action sports, ski- lovers have always overlooked the risk attached with this adventure game. The approaching mid summer rings the bell for a much awaited vacation in the snowy region. Nothing could be more fascinating than having a blast in the Alps range. So pack your bags this summer and move towards ‘The Great Alps’- a great chain of mountain system in Europe, stretching from Austria and Slovenia in the east, through Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany to France in the west.Owing to its geographical location, skiing in Alps region during summers calls for an added precautions. Alps witnesses a pleasing weather condition but with frequent rain and snowfall. The beautiful blend of summer warmness and icy cool region of Alps will spice up your entire skiing experience. However, this fun-filled, high speed adventure sports exposes you to various dangers and without even uttering a word the safety measure must be taken into consideration. The snowy mountainous area of Alps has not just one danger but many, quite a large number of… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise is holed up at the 5-star Gritti Palace in Venice after Mission: Impossible 7 is forced to halt filming after outbreak of coronavirus in Italy
- Is Britain heading for a coronavirus lockdown? England sports fixtures are under threat, schools shut and workers sent home amid fear and confusion over dangers of travelling to and from Europe
- Coronavirus sweeps into every corner of Britain: Wales gets its first case and two travellers who returned from Iran are hospitalised in London as UK confirms six cases in 24 hours
- Revealed: Pupil's mother in Buxton coronavirus case was rushed to hospital alongside her boyfriend in hazmat suits after she was confirmed to have the killer infection which sent the town into lockdown
- More than £250 billion is wiped off top UK firms' shares in a week as FTSE suffers biggest drop since 2008 financial crisis and Wall Street is hit by 1,000-point drop in the Dow amid global coronavirus panic
- 'Surrey' coronavirus patient who returned from Milan had NOT visited quarantine towns: So why are passengers from Northern Italy sailing through Heathrow without any health checks?
- Global Film Industry Facing $5 Billion Loss Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
Precaution Before Skiing to Alps This Summer have 391 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 24, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.