There are calls for Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to receive the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of her leadership following the Christchurch terror attack Christchurch terror attack: Petition launched for Jacinda Ardern to receive Nobel Peace Prize. A petition on change.org which says Ardern has shown wisdom and courage throughout her response to the attacks has received over 26,000 signatures. Would Jacinda Ardern be a worthy recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize? Vote in The AM Show poll below. Trouble viewing the poll? Click here.
- Nobel Peace Prize Awarded to Three Activist Women
- Peace Prize Goes to Land-Mine Opponents
- John Hume funeral: Pope and Dalai Lama pay tribute in farewell to peace campaigner
- Donald Trump's meeting with Kim Jong Un supported by most South Koreans, polls show
- Who is Liu Xiaobo?
- Norway once felt China's wrath – what can Australia learn from them?
- China is interfering in New Zealand’s internal affairs – What are we going to do about it?
- Voting underway in Ethiopia amid conflict and a raging humanitarian crisis
- Meghan Markle Tells Girls to 'Chase Convictions with Action': 'That Was the Hardest Part for Me'
- Two more athletes including US gymnast test positive for Covid-19 at Olympics
- German-Ethiopian relations suffer over Tigray
- UN, world governments condemn Myanmar coup
Poll: Would Jacinda Ardern be a worthy recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize? have 201 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.