BREAKING — DARREN SAMUELSOHN and JOSH GERSTEIN: “Manafort sentence reaches seven-and-a-half years in Mueller case”: “It’s the longest sentence by far for anyone ensnared in Mueller’s nearly two-year-old probe. Manafort’s punishment reached its final length after U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson on Wednesday gave Manafort an additional roughly three-and-a-half years in prison for a series of lobbying and witness tampering crimes he pleaded guilty to last fall. Manafort also must serve nearly four years for his conviction in a jury trial for financial fraud crimes in Virginia.” POLITICO — NYT’S WILLIAM RASHBAUM: “New York Charges Paul Manafort With 16 Crimes. If He’s Convicted, Trump Can’t Pardon Him”: “The new state charges against Mr. Manafort are contained in a 16-count indictment that alleges a yearlong scheme in which he falsified business records to obtain millions of dollars in loans, [Manhattan D.A. Cyrus] Vance said in a news release after the federal sentencing.” NYT BOEING UPDATE … AMERICA ALONE? … JESSE CHASE-LUBITZ: “Canada bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 from flying, departing, passing over its airspace” A SNAPSHOT OF LIFE IN WASHINGTON … Here’s what the event board at the Kimpton George Hotel near the Hill looks like in the middle… Read full this story
- White House Staff Have Been Printing Out 'Fake News' and Giving It to Trump
- Figures to watch as White House mounts impeachment defense
- Trump’s Loco White House Exit: ‘I Never Said Mexico Would Pay for the Wall’ and More
- Obama’s White House Photographer Spreads Conspiracy Theory About Baghdadi Raid Photo
- What Did Ivanka Trump Accomplish In The White House In 2019?
- Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say
- Who is Narendra Modi? Meet India's pro-business, Hindu nationalist PM-in-waiting
- Impeachment Today Podcast: What Will The Trial Actually Look Like?
- Trump’s Data Firm Is Selling A Top Conservative Think Tank Its Trump Voter Playbook
- House Intelligence Committee to review impeachment investigation report Monday
- House Republicans postpone Rosenstein interview
- Soldiering on! Weary-looking Trump spends seven hours on the golf course after returning to Florida from his 36-hour trip to Afghanistan and says talks with the Taliban are back on
POLITICO Playbook PM: A look at the White House’s top priority: USMCA have 344 words, post on www.politico.com at March 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.