Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a meeting on November 26 with BJP chief Amit Shah, who is also the Union home minister, and the party’s working president J P Nadda after the Supreme Court ordered a floor test in the Maharashtra Assembly on Wednesday.Though there was no official word on what transpired in the meeting, the leaders are believed to have deliberated on the Maharashtra situation.The rival Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress alliance has expressed confidence of having a majority in the 288-member assembly, insisting that the Devendra Fadnavis government lacks the requisite number.Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- PM Modi meets Malaysian PM Mahathir in Russia
- PM Modi meets Mongolian President Battulga in Russia
- PM Modi meets Russian President Vladimir Putin; discusses issues of mutual interests
- PM Modi concludes 2-day 'productive' Russia visit, leaves for Delhi
- Carrie Symonds to take her first overseas trip with boyfriend Boris Johnson to New York as the PM meets Donald Trump, Macron and Merkel at the UN
- Sardar Patel's dream fulfilled with J&K's full integration, says Manohar Lal Khattar
- India rejects Pak report claim that New Delhi ready for talks with Islamabad
- Trump pats Putin on the back and chats with smiling Saudi Crown Prince - the man accused of ordering the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - who stands in the front row for 'family photo' at G20 summit
- Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London
PM Modi meets Amit Shah, J P Nadda have 299 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.