Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính (left) and President of the House of Councillors Santo Akiko during their talks. — VNA/VNS Photo Dương Giang HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính met with the speakers of the House of Councillors and the House of Representatives of the Japanese National Diet in Tokyo on Wednesday as part of his official visit to the nation. At a meeting with the Japanese President of the House of Councillors Santo Akiko, the Vietnamese Prime Minister announced the results of the 13th National Party Congress, orientation and development goals of Việt Nam for the coming years, and a vision to 2030 and 2045. He affirmed that Việt Nam consistently pursues a foreign policy of independence, self-reliance, peace, friendship, cooperation and development, diversification and multilateralisation of relations; proactive and active international integration; being a friend, a reliable partner and responsible member of the international community. The Prime Minister expressed his delight at the strong, comprehensive and substantive development of the extensive strategic partnership between Việt Nam and Japan. He once again thanked the Japanese Government for helping Việt Nam in the fight against COVID-19 and highly appreciated the contributions of the House of Councillors and President Santo Akiko to the development… Read full this story
- Boris's dig at Macron as Brexit negotiations go the 11th hour: PM says French leader 'shares my keen interest in protecting the eco-systems of our sea' amid row over fishing as negotiator leaves EU HQ and No Deal edges closer
- RA&W behind Nepal PM's decision to dissolve parliament?
- Olympic leaders, Japan prime minister deny report about Tokyo Games cancellation
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1
- Construction of new Parliament building to begin on January 15
- Centre will bear vaccination cost of healthcare, frontline workers: PM Modi tells CMs
- Japan looks at India for skilled workers as New Delhi-Tokyo sign pact
- Japan PM vows to press ahead with Olympics amid virus surge
- Japan’s Ruthless New PM Is a Control Freak Who Muzzled the Press
- Ahead of Budget session, BJP leaders meet at Singh’s residence
- Budget 2021: All party meet to be held virtually
- Olympics will go ahead, Japan's PM tells parliament
PM Chính meets with leaders of Japan's Parliament have 366 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.