Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) greets participants in the programme in Hanoi on October 17 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has called on the whole nation to work together to help the poor escape poverty ensuring no one is left behind. The Government will strongly and effectively implement national programmes on sustainable poverty reduction and the State will continue prioritising resources to help the cause, he said at the annual charity programme "Joining hands for the poor" held in Hanoi on October 17. The Party and State have always placed economic development in close connection with poverty reduction and social security , he said. An estimated 20 percent of the State budget is earmarked for investing in and supporting programmes and projects aimed at reducing poverty. Programmes have helped improve the living conditions of poor people, particularly those in rural, remote, mountainous and ethnic minority-inhabited areas, he said. However, the PM noted that with great support from organisations, businesses and individuals both inside and outside the country, those in less fortunate positions must also work hard to improve their lives. The Fund for the Poor has raised more than 9 trillion VND (388 million USD)… Read full this story
- Trump's ex-NSA called Giuliani 'a hand grenade'
- Shoulder, Arm, and Hand Pain
- PMS: The Latest Insights on Its Causes and How to Reduce & Even Eliminate It
- Chinese Medicine for PMS
- PMS! Or the Migraines in my Life?
- Poor Credit Debt Consolidation Loans
- You Cannot Forget Captain Jack Sparrow, But National Treasure Is One Heck of a Hunt
- Dolphin Clicks To Human Language - Film At 11:00 PM
- Why Christians Should Join Politics in Nigeria
- Putting a Government in the Sole Hands of the People
- Joining a Gang: How to Help Kids Prevent it, How to Tell if They've Joined One, How to Help Them Out
- David Ben-Ariel Faces the Aryan Nations
PM calls for whole nation to join hands for the poor have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.