SMEs improve business resilience through corporate governance Haileybury Pangea Program Provides Pathways to Australian Education Plastic pollution: new management and stakeholder approaches needed NFT Online Trading Platform: Crystal Bay’s new international tourism approach NFT Online Trading Platform: Crystal Bay’s new international tourism approach The Covid-19 pandemic has forced the world’s tourism industry to create “new rules of the game" with the rapid emergence of touchless-one-touch tourism, wellness tourism and single-destination multi-experience travel. Many destinations have achieved breakthroughs with such trends. Phu Quoc is a typical example in Vietnam. The island city is not only catching up with the times but also leading all three of these trends. Reach Phu Quoc with "touchless – one touch" application Touchless travel is a leading trend using technology to minimize contact between people and objects. Accordingly, almost all steps from airport check-in, customs declaration, ticket purchase and payment to hotel check-in, service use and experiences are automated to protect travellers against the risk of Covid-19 infection. New World Phu Quoc Resort staff attending the training in touchless – one-touch applications Sun Group – a major corporation investing in South Phu Quoc – revealed their partnership with major international partners such as Marriott International, Accor Hotels or Rosewood Hotels to… Read full this story
- Open air, connectivity among keys to tourism development in central region
- Dad's case of strep throat leads to amputations
- Genealogy Tourism Is Booming as Americans Search for Identity in DNA and Abroad
- Australia's cybersecurity skills make it a destination for 'cyber tourism'
- Data explosion and big data demand new strategies for data management, backup and recovery, say experts
- Keep Vacations from Feeling Rushed by Dedicating One Day to Tourism
- Case study: Strategic approach to disaster recovery and data lifecycle management pays off for Australia's SAI Global
- Acronis vmProtect 7 offers disaster recovery to VMware vSphere users
- Virtualization simplifies disaster recovery for insurance broker Myron Steves while delivering efficiency and agility gains too
- Economist: telecom and tech will lead economic recovery, but how strongly?
- Robots, automation to blame for 'jobless' economic recovery: economists
- 7 ways to use your Apple Watch to get fit
Phu Quoc leads the way in tourism recovery have 342 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.