Pamela Anderson would like to set the record straight. The Baywatch icon turned ardent activist has grown close to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in recent years, which has led to rampant speculation about the nature of their relationship. She thinks it's "crazy" that they've been linked romantically and speaks fondly of her actual beau, Marseille footballer Adil Rami; she "doesn't believe there's a link between Julian and Russia;" she is adamant that "Julian represents everything America does when it comes to true information and freedom of speech;" and she has not been asked to participate in the Mueller investigation, and "would prefer not to speculate" about whether she would. On a sunny June afternoon, Anderson paid a visit to The Daily Beast's New York office to discuss her partnership with the National Limousine Association's Ride Responsibly initiative , whose aim is to promote safety awareness in ride-hailing apps like Uber. It's only the latest in a long line of endeavors for the 51-year-old, who's been sounding the alarm on animal rights and environmental protection since the '90s. She also wrote a letter to former President Obama arguing for the legalization of marijuana and has recently, through her Pamela Anderson Foundation,… Read full this story
- Putin fires another terrifying supersonic anti-ship missile at ‘enemy warships’ in Arctic training exercise
- Russian Upper House to Back Amendments to Anti-Extremism Rules Within 4-6 Weeks
- Russia's National Guard chief challenges opposition leader Alexei Navalny to a duel
- 'Sanctions are a Political Game: ‘Who Can Bash Russia First and Most'
- Russia test-fires new missile designed to guard against attacks from space
- Russia Needed an Opponent Like John McCain (Op-Ed)
- Putin’s approval ratings come under attack
- Has Putin’s Popularity Bubble Burst?
- Russia tests terrifying new missile and starts rebuilding Cold War Arctic base amid fears of all-out conflict with Nato
- Russia fires supersonic missiles to deter enemy ships from Arctic
- 'The Enemy Is Dead': Russia Reacts to U.S. Senator John McCain’s Passing
- Ukraine needs something more than Javelins to stop Putin
Pamela Anderson Defends Assange and Putin: ‘Everything Is So Anti-Russia’ have 353 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.