Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg A former diplomat, 78, and his son, 53, were arrested after the Royal Malaysian Police (RMP) seized 102 cannabis plants in the 78-year-old’s property, reported the Malay Mail . The police referred to the plants as “ganja trees” and said they were worth around RM61,200 (S$19,128). The police also seized 1.02 kg of cannabis leaves and a bottle of liquid made of cannabis extract — worth an estimated total of RM2,750 (S$859). A team from RMP’s Narcotics Criminal Investigation Department raided the property in Pahang, Malaysia on May 21, 2022, at about 6pm. Cultivating ganja Several garden rows, believed to be used to plant ganja, were found by the authorities after the former diplomat was arrested, according to a source quoted by the New Straits Times . The discovery of plastic nursery containers gave the authorities reason to believe that the former diplomat was venturing into ganja growing on a serious scale. ” An inspection behind the house and its garage saw police find 60 cannabis trees planted along the boundaries and eight more in a tent,” said Pahang police chief Datuk Ramli Mohamed Yoosuf in a press conference on May… Read full this story
- Man arrested after accidentally showing police video of huge cannabis farm
- Drug party busted: Nine women arrested in Kerala
- Teen son of illegal California marijuana farm operator who was murdered alongside six others reveals his mom fell out with workers shortly before she was killed
- Shopping so soon, Ellen? Embattled TV host insists she feels '100%' as she's spotted with mask down picking up groceries after testing positive for COVID ten days ago
- Illegal winery busted at Alabama sewage plant
- COVID-19: Two teenagers fined and man arrested at illegal rave
- Spotlight on rot in forest dept with Odisha’s highest-ranked official’s arrest
- Pakistan rejected an extradition flight from the UK amid a diplomatic row over its former PM
- 'Your children, my children, they're the ones who have to fix this': Singer Shakira chats to Prince William about her sons and the role of education in tackling climate change as she joins the prize council for his new Earthshot 'green Nobel award'
- German ambassador gets stranded in mayhem while on mercy mission to lorry drivers trapped at Manston airfield - as Sikh charity that fed 4,000 truckers in makeshift camp appeals for food parcels
- 'I had to tell my pregnant wife and daughters I won't be home': Thousands of lorry drivers stranded in Kent face Christmas heartbreak as testing stops overnight - amid clashes with police and fears of food shortages
- Legal Weed Is Coming to New Jersey — But How Will That Work?
Over 100 cannabis plants seized at M'sia plantation, former diplomat & son arrested have 430 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.