June 25, 2018 – Written By Nick Sutrich Incredible value, but not without a few sacrifices OnePlus’s 6-month release cycles have shown consistent improvement over each previous generation, all while keeping specs competitive with higher-end flagships. Once known as the Flagship Killer, OnePlus’s prices have increasingly grown with every release, and now the OnePlus 6 is launching as the company’s most expensive phone yet at around $30 more than the OnePlus 5T debuted at. After spending more than a month with OnePlus’s latest, we’re going to determine if this is truly the Flagship Killer of 2018, or if it has fallen from grace in the last 6 months.Video ReviewSpecs and Box ContentsOnePlus is offering the OnePlus 6 in a few different configurations and colors, starting with the Mirror Black version at £469/€519/$529, which ships with 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, or an upgrade to 128GB internal storage for £519/€569/$579. Midnight Black (a flat black color) and Silk White (white with gold accents) ship in two variants: 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage for £519/€569/$579, or 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage for £569/€619/$629. On the front, sporting some of the smallest bezels of any Android phone on the market,… Read full this story
- OnePlus 8 Pro Review: Everything you want
- Smallcap space a fertile ground for long-term investors: Samir Rachh
- MLB's 2020 draft changes will have long-term ramifications; most of them will be bad for baseball
- HDFC Life IPO — steep premium suited for long term investors
- What is the Wild’s long-term outlook?
- What is the Panthers’ long-term outlook?
- Long-term outlook for the Montreal Canadiens
- Long-term outlook on Nashville Predators: salary cap commitments, big decisions
- What is the Devils’ long-term outlook?
- What is the Rangers’ long-term outlook?
- Growth rate of FMCG stocks in FY21 will be way below long-term average: Kunal Vora
- What is the Kings’ long-term outlook?
OnePlus 6 Long-Term Review – Giving Value a Good Name have 294 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.