In ‘Being the Boss’, Ole Gunnar Solskjær talks his Old Trafford return, who inspired him as a manager – and it’s not just Sir Alex Ferguson – and who in the current crop of Manchester United players he reckons will turn their hand to coaching. Can you remember day one, coming back to Manchester United?Definitely. I remember vividly walking in, seeing everyone again I’ve played with, some I’ve worked under, the staff, the canteen, everyone in and around the place I knew. It was great, meeting the players, the first meeting, training session, that’ll stay with me for a long time. I’ve been in these facilities once since I left; that says everything about how I felt the club had gone. Many players want to come back, we are part of this family. I was working, but I had some time off as well, I did one soccer school session here and that was the one time I was here. It was great to be back, I missed it.It was poetic to play against Cardiff in the first game. Chelsea vs Man Utd February 17, 2020, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass What are the… Read full this story
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praises Manchester United’s spirit
- Eric Cantona makes huge claim about Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- How Solskjaer inspired Man Utd to look past their injury crisis
- Pique lifts lid on his relationship with Man Utd boss Solskjaer
- Barcelona 3-0 Man Utd: 'The baby-faced assassin must now be ruthless'
- What Butt told McTominay when Solskjaer became Man Utd manager
- Man Utd star Paul Pogba needs to prove Ronaldinho right vs Barcelona
- Experts predict Barcelona vs Man Utd in Champions League quarter-final
- What Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told Victor Lindelof after becoming Man Utd boss
- Solskjaer appointed as permanent Man Utd manager
- Wolves storm to FA Cup semi-final with dominant victory over Man Utd
- What Man Utd fans can learn from Barcelona's open training session
Ole Gunnar Solskjær - Being the Boss | My inspirations and the Man Utd players I can see managing have 336 words, post on www.skysports.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.