To get to the peak of Nui Vua, visitors have to travel by automobile along a 12km-long winding road and climb 1,320 stone steps. Upon getting to the top of the mount, holiday-makers will feel as though they are in the holy land when trekking through a primeval forest home to ancient trees covered in moss and vines. Every now and then, rays of sunlight travel through the thick and green canopy of leaves. The breathtaking view of the high mountains, green leaves, floating clouds as well as the gentle breezes are worth the price of climbing the stone steps. It is sure that discovering Nui Vua will bring people interesting experiences. Translated by Huu Duong
- Myanmar Drug Trade for Peace
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on Dec. 18, 2022
- So What’s Going to Happen in the
- Monk militia: The Buddhist clergy backing Myanmar's junta
- Monk militia: The Buddhist clergy backing Myanmar’s junta
- Retracing Walt Whitman’s Steps Through Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Royal Family: Meghan and Harry's bid to 'cash in' caused Queen to 'finally hit back'
- MOTs, payment breaks & driving tests - 21 money lockdown need-to-knows explained
- Exact dates for strikes this Christmas with rail and airport walkouts to wreak havoc – check if you’re affected
- Dollars, Doctors, and Disease
- From taxi driver to billionaire – inside the secret world of Yuesheng Zhang and why he’s taking racing by storm
Nui Vua - a worth-visiting place in Ba Vi have 221 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2023. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.