The problem with all these Snowden leaks is that reporters and bloggers are responding like puppets on a string. The outrage-of-the-day is great for our attention economy, and it doesn’t hurt if the weekly dose of whining sticks it to the American government. That’s just a bonus. The problem is, many of these braying, whining, righteously indignant reporters and bloggers don’t have any perspective, so they’re feeding right from the Russia-running Snowden’s outstretched hand and dancing to his holier-than-thou tune without applying any critical thinking (or actual investigation). More on the NSA surveillance revelations NSA said to have paid ‘millions’ to cover costs for tech giants in PRISM program NSA cryptanalyst: We, too, are Americans New leaked documents detail secret U.S. intelligence ‘black budget’ figures Microsoft, Google v. NSA lawsuit to proceed Mark Zuckerberg: U.S. gov’t ‘blew it’ on communicating NSA actions Don’t let paranoia over the NSA and TPM weaken your security Take the most recent outrage. Apparently, the NSA has been spying on former Mexican President Felipe Calderon . Now, if that were the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, outrage might have been in order. But the truth is that Calderon hasn’t exactly been playing fair… Read full this story
- Edward Snowden takes aim at Donald Trump for not pardoning him
- Cantaloupes: Health Benefits & Nutrition Facts
- "Meat grinder" theory investigated in case of missing millionaire Don Lewis
- Premier League hits and misses: Slick Man City will be worrying Chelsea and Liverpool
- All aboard Joe's border train: 18-wheeler overflows with migrants bound for the US
- Yore: The Undeclared Chinese Fentanyl War on America
- 6 players destined to leave Barcelona as Xavi plots January transfer clearout
- Abolishing grades on homework will hurt the neediest kids
- Gina. Rosanne. Guy.
- A Multimillionaire Surveillance Dealer Steps Out Of The Shadows . . . And His $9 Million WhatsApp Hacking Van
- A Shane Black Christmas Isn’t All That Merry
- Planet Fitness, inc (PLNT) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
NSA and Mexico: missing facts, reporters are puppets on Snowden's string have 322 words, post on www.zdnet.com at October 23, 2013. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.